Field Application Engineer
FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER (FAE)
This role will require providing technical support to our industrial customers in order to promote and contribute to business development.
This role will involve:
• Promoting our RF and Sensors products/ solutions at distributors and direct customers.
• Providing frequent training to our distributors on new/ existing products.
• Provide technical support to distributors and direct customers to ensure design/business wins.
• Modification/adaptation of existing evaluation board to customers specifics needs
• Measurement/verification of evaluation board performance in a Lab.
• Pro-actively drive and contribute in new business and product development.
• Support all Marketing & Communication programs (push programs, seminars, exhibitions …).
• Regularly report to management and the relevant organization staff on the projects progress.
You demonstrate strong communication skills and you are able to build a positive and trustful relationship with Infineon distributors and direct customers. Moreover, you have a strong drive, pro-active and autonomous working behavior and the ability to interact in an international environment. As a team player you are able to integrate quickly into the organization and contribute with your result-oriented mindset.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• A degree calibre or equivalent experience in lieu
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Power Electronics design and/or Field Application Engineering.
• A deep understanding of power electronics and semiconductors (e.g. Power MOSFET, IGBT, Driver, Analog- or Digital-IC’s, Sensors).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with customers.
• Willingness to travel frequently in France, Belgium, Spain and Germany.
• Fluency in French and English.