Sales Trainer and Developer
Sales Trainer and Developer, London -UK
The successful candidate is experienced at designing and developing learning content and confident facilitating sales training workshops in both face-to-face and virtual environments. The individual we seek must be an excellent and agile communicator who embraces new learning technologies and innovative delivery methods. The ideal candidate has knowledge of sales methodologies, sales enablement, and account and strategic planning. He/she also has experience consulting with all level leaders to design learning events and deliverables that will bring significant value and drive increased sales results.
• Consulting with sales leaders, account teams and other key stakeholders to fully understand their challenges and map them to potential learning solutions
• Design, develop, and deliver sales training workshops (virtual and live) or other forms of blended distance learning
• Support the sales audience through coaching, development planning, and performance support
• Challenge existing models and processes to design innovative learning that can be used just-in-time and provide on-the-job performance support.
• Build and cultivate relationships with my client’s sales and consulting leaders and learning Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
• Conduct needs analysis to identify skill and knowledge gaps and develop appropriate learning deliverables to meet needs
• Use knowledge of the audience and their needs to advocate for new ideas and projects that will “move the needle” for our audience
• Be adaptable to change, self-motivated, and able to act independently to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• The ideal candidate should be of degree calibre or equivalent experience in lieu
• Critical thinking and analytical abilities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in a consultative learning role
• Learning design, development, delivery and facilitation experience
These skills are a plus:
• Experience supporting associates in a complex sales environment – either sales or sales enablement experience
• Knowledge of data warehousing, analytics, “big data”
• Sales and strategic planning