Technical Marketing Manager
Become the new Technical Marketing Manager at the world’s leading manufacturer of high-power LEDs.This pioneer creates solid state lighting solutions for everyday purposes including:
- High-volume consumer
- Cell phones
- LCD monitor back lights
- General lighting
You will serve as the technical knowledgebase for innovative LED products, with a focus on automotive applications by becoming the principal owner of all relevant design resources, data repositories and online software tools.
Support Sales and Engineering teams as well as customers and representatives around the globe. How? By deciphering the challenges of linking products and technical capabilities to deliver significant end results. From start to finish you will be expected to deliver high quality customer support on all projects.
The team is also responsible for developing all technical collateral and managing the flow of technical information from headquarters to the global engineering collective and customers in support of new business opportunities.
Interface regularly with internal suppliers of LED characterization and performance data, as well as the Characterization, Operations, and Competitive Analysis teams.
Facilitate the exchange of applicable technical design resources for new and existing automotive LED products between HQ and the field engineering community, external distributors and suppliers.
You will brave the challenges of leveraging product and systems knowledge as well as overall technical aptitude in the engineering of LED-based automotive lighting applications. You must be able to derive satisfaction from the tests of combining the product range and technical capabilities to deliver significant end results.
Your work ethic:
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Comprehend technical datasheets and LED product specifications
- Translate customer needs into tangible deliverables
- The ideal candidate should be of degree calibre or equivalent experience in lieu
- Broad engineering knowledge with the skill to solve problems on a technical & commercial level.
- Have years of experience in a technical role; and years of technical support/service.
- You should be accustomed with HTML, CSS, jQuery and highly talented in developing software to solve engineering problems: Python, MATLAB, Java, .NET, C/C++.
- Involvement with database-driven web applications, iOS, Android.
- Skill with reliability modelling.
- Understanding with microcontroller programming and/or PCB design.
- Knowledge in developing engineering models empirical or based on first principles.