Our client is known for their pioneering work in the GaN technology space and has developed innovative GaN power ICs that are used in various applications, particularly in power electronics and power management.
They are a rapidly growing, publicly traded tech firm, on the lookout for an experienced Field Applications Engineer. The ideal candidate should possess self-motivation, a collaborative spirit, and a profound understanding of high voltage or AC/DC power electronics.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support customers and their solutions for consumer, automotive, and industrial applications
- Collaborate with customers to solve their challenges by being an expert in our market segments
- Work alongside sales and other business units to drive new account opportunities and product strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with business unit stakeholders
- Act as a market segment expert to support customer solutions
- Present new technology, products, and roadmaps to customers.
- Engage with customers and applications
- Answer technical questions, identify opportunities and support solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of AC/DC system-level designs with experience in testing, tuning, debugging, and device selection
- Strong understanding of power supply topologies like LLC, active bridge flyback, quasi-resonant flyback, half-bridge, etc.
- Ability to gauge, analyze, and become an expert regarding customer’s technical requirements
- Ability to develop and solidify strong corporative relationships with customers
- Ability to drive timely and effective resolution to customers
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously manage a myriad of demands and prioritize effectively
- Understanding of customer OEM/ODM relationships for power supply architecture and design
- BS. in electrical engineering
- 10+ years of FAE experience
- BS in electrical engineering
- MS in electrical engineering specializing in power electronics
- 12+ years of FAE experience
Compensation Package Overview:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Equity Compensation (Restricted Stock Units - RSUs)
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Company Performance Bonus
If you are an experienced Field Application Engineer with a passion for GaN Power IC's and a desire to be at the forefront of innovation, get in touch!