Are you an experienced Field Application Engineer, Technical Sales or Technical Marketing professional, looking for your next step in to a position with greater responsibility, and a clear plan for further progression in to Senior Leadership?
This opportunity is a rare chance to take that next step. We are working with a major player in the manufacture of passive electronic components in Germany. They are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who will specialise in building high-level, strategic business relationships with the technical leadership and R+D teams of major customers such as Tesla, Siemens, Bosch and Continental.
Your daily work
- You'll be a single step away from the company's Senior leadership team and report directly to the Director of Regional Marketing.
- As a trusted Senior member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will build strategic relationships with key clients through face to face meetings, championing our clients' Resistor product line.
- You will be a high-level commercial operator within the team, educating clients and generating demand for Resistor products, before FAEs and Field Sales professionals within your team follow up to address specific client needs.
What we need from you
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing position within electronics such as Field Application Engineer or Technical Marketing Manager.
- A degree level qualification in Electronics Engineering, Materials Science, or Physics.
- Technical familiarity with (or ideally expertise in) Resistor components and Passive components in general.
- Fluent German language skills are a requirement as well as a professional grasp of English.
- Driving license and ability to travel on a regular basis to client sites within the sales region.
What's on offer
- A competitive compensation package determined on an individual level - this role is critical to our client's ambitious growth plans and all forms of compensation package are potentially on the table for the right candidate, including bonus packages, commission, RSUs etc.
- You'll join an ambitious company with an impressive growth record and growth plan, where personal ambition is encouraged and a 3-5 year progression plan is the norm and leadership opportunities exist in the medium term.
- The opportunity to develop relationships with an extensive portfolio of big name clients such as Tesla, Siemens, Bosch and Continental.
- Flexible working including hybrid working considered on candidate request.
- Company car and a healthy package of benefits.
If you see the value in this opportunity, then I am looking forward to meeting you and sharing the full details. Please apply via the website or contact MRL directly.