Sr Specialist/Expert RF Application Engineer
Automotive Processing & RF Division / Radar, ASICs and Processing Business Unit
My client are seeking an experienced RF Application Engineer who will help the business in bring a new generation of Radar product family to an optimized and mature level.
Some reasons why my client is a great employer:
- Innovation: a leading global semiconductor company that is committed to innovation. The company invests heavily in research and development, which provides employees with opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology projects and solutions.
- Diversity and Inclusion: values diversity and inclusivity, which fosters a welcoming and supportive workplace culture. The company has a global workforce and is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment that values individual differences and perspectives.
- Career Growth: offers its employees opportunities for career growth and development. The company provides various training and development programs, mentoring, and coaching opportunities, which help employees acquire new skills and advance in their careers.
- Work-Life Balance: values work-life balance and offers its employees flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting and flexible schedules. This allows employees to manage their work and personal responsibilities effectively.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: committed to corporate social responsibility and sustainability. The company has programs in place to reduce its environmental impact, support local communities, and promote ethical and responsible business practices.
- Support in the HW board design with particular focus of the RF sections.
- Perform radar measurements in laboratory and test vehicles.
- Contribute to the Test plan and the functional/performance verification criteria definition.
- Involved in Radar System definition, Algorithms analysis and Software development/optimization in the field of radar signal processing.
- Act as customer interface addressing all Software and Hardware aspects related to the RF and in particular Radar products always in synch with Marketing team.
- Take care of performance benchmarking of products against the competition driving the continuous improvement of the products.
- >5 years of experience as technical expert for radar systems and their automotive applications.
- Very high level of competences in creating schematics and providing guidance of PCB layout fabrication including signal integrity and power distribution.
- Digital and analog design experience along with component selection and prototyping experience.
- Good knowledge of ARM based platforms.
- Skill with HW debuggers (e.g. Segger/J-Link, Lauterbach Trace32, etc…) and other analysis tools, such as USB analyzers, Digital Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope.
- Competences in Antenna design.
- Experience in Radar Target Emulator is a plus.
- Good programming skills in C is a plus.
- Customer Support driven attitude.
- FPGA programming competences is a plus.
- Automotive Spice SW Quality knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standard ISO 26262 is a plus.
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity, apply today with no obligation/commitment.