I am currently looking for outstanding people to strengthen our team in Dresden.
My client offers a whole array of benefits including; a competitive salary package (10-15% above current salary), a hybrid working model, fuel vouchers, meal vouchers, and a relocation package.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design and develop analog circuits for IoT & Ultra-low power applications
- Responsible for the design of analog blocks which include: sense amps, bandgap, HV regulators, ADC, DAC, Power blocks including, LDOs & Charge pumps
- Work closely with the layout team.
- Perform Pre & post-silicon verification
Requirements you must posses:
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in AMS CMOS IC design
- Familiarity with design and simulation tools
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology
If you are a motivated individual, and you possess the required skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.