A great opportunity for a motivated and driven Software Implementation Engineer to join a global, innovative, technology-focussed company and to help grow the business. This organisation provides comprehensive, integrated and flexible payment platforms (licenses as well as processing services) to payment service providers, FinTech companies and financial institutions.
As a Software Implementation Engineer you will be responsible for the Analysis, customisation, enhancement, modification, installation, integration, testing and deployment of software, both remotely and on Customer sites. You will work closely with Customers, Business Analysts, Solution Designers, Project Managers, Application Administrators and other team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions within specified project delivery timeframes.
To be successful in this role you will already have previous software implementation experience within the payments industry (working within a processing company, retail bank, banking software vendor or an equivalent organisation), as a retail banking Software Developer, Systems Integrator, core banking/transaction/card processing System Administrator or Implementation Engineer.
In addition you will have experience in the following:
- Rules, regulations and technology of international card schemes (minimum Visa and MasterCard); including payments industry messaging protocols (e.g., Visa, MasterCard, ISO8583, ISO2002)
- ATM-protocols/dialects, for example, NDC, DDC (others can be beneficial)
- Server operating system versions including Linux (preferably RHEL 7.x), HP-UNIX, Windows
- Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Understanding of XML messaging
- Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture, SOAP
- Able to follow and apply object orientated methodologies
- Exposure to financial test simulation tools (T3, VTS, VersaTest, etc.)
This is a remote-based role with on-site Customer visits, potentially UK-wide.