Senior Clinical Research Associate
MRL Consulting Group is partnered with a leading contract research organization dedicated to advancing the field of oncology research. They are committed to conducting groundbreaking clinical trials that lead to the development of innovative cancer treatments. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients battling cancer by facilitating the discovery and delivery of cutting-edge therapies.
We are seeking a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) specializing in Oncology to join our dynamic team in Montreal, Quebec. As a Clinical Research Associate, you will play a critical role in ensuring the successful execution of oncology clinical trials. Your primary responsibility will be to monitor, manage, and coordinate various aspects of these trials, while adhering to regulatory guidelines and ethical standards.
- Conduct site initiation, monitoring, and close-out visits at clinical trial sites in the Montreal area.
- Ensure compliance with study protocols, regulatory requirements, and GCP (Good Clinical Practice) standards.
- Collaborate with investigative sites to resolve study-related issues and provide guidance on protocol adherence.
- Review and maintain study documentation, including source documents, case report forms, and study files.
- Participate in site staff training on study protocols and data collection procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of regulatory documents.
- Manage and track investigational product accountability.
- Perform data validation and source data verification.
- Communicate regularly with cross-functional teams and provide updates on study progress.
- Foster positive relationships with study site personnel and investigators.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g., Life Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy).
- A minimum of 2-3 years of clinical research experience, with a focus on oncology.
- Proficiency in both English and French, with strong verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Strong knowledge of GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Willingness to travel