GLOBAL PLAYER I ELECTRONIC INDUSTRY
CENTRAL GERMANY (remote-mix)
ADAS I OPTIC I THINFILM
>Are you interested in stepping up to the operations level as Head of Operations?
>Furthermore, are you intrigued by the challenge of being the decision maker for a high-end manufacturing site undergoing significant transformation through substantial investments?
A leading international High-tech-concern in Electronics is looking for strong leader with an outstanding semiconductor fab-knowhow and the courage to seize this opportunity in Germany.
What do you have to offer for the role? What strengths do you bring to the table?
Key requirements are :
- profound experience in the SEMICONDUCTOR- industry /chip -manufacturing is a must
- expertise in process engineering or yield- or integration-engineering (>MANUFACTURING KNOWHOW)
- strong leadership skills, with experience in leading teams is required (>DIRECT PEOPLE MANAGEMENT)
- desire to have opportunities for creativity, decision-making, and taking on responsibility
- ability to make crucial decisions for the success of a site and overall business unit
- strong presence, empathetic nature, and dynamic
- preference for a diverse range of tasks that are inspiring and challenging
- excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels
- proficient in English and open to learn German
What does this challenge entail?
- The task at hand involves establishing processes, methodologies, driving automation, and selecting appropriate equipment, what describes a broad and challenging task.
- The role also requires close collaboration with the team, excellent communication skills, and assertiveness.
- Once the team has successfully come together, and significant milestones are achieved, there will be more flexibility, but initially, we need your full dedication.