Systems Engineer | Greenfield Infra
10-15% Salary Increase
Hybrid working environment
A unique research institute in the Automotive industry requires a Systems Engineer who can maintain and monitor their current infrastructure, whilst architecting and building their next generation greenfield cloud infrastructure.
As a Systems Engineer you will need interests/skills in the following:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- Public cloud experience
- CI/CD tooling
- MS User and System Management
In return you'll receive:
- They tend to pay 10-15% more than your current package.
- Phenomenal benefits.
- Flexible office working (Munich).
- Opportunity to work remotely a few weeks / year.
They're an ambitious bunch and have a team that strikes the balance of technical knowledge & personality very well. With some very exciting cutting-edge projects in the pipeline, this is an excellent step in any career.