Technical Leader - Smart Systems Business Unit
You will be joining a leading Semiconductor manufacturer who specialize in the design and production of ultra-low power integrated circuits for battery operated and field-powered applications. To lead the technical activities in Business Unit Smart Systems (BU SSY), we are looking for a motivated, dynamic, and hands-on Technical Manager.
In this role you will be...
- In charge of all the BU's projects and products as a technical manager
- Defining the roadmap for the next 5-10 years, making decisions about the technology and platforms the business will want to use and develop.
- Leading the product development team and mentoring junior team members.
- Being the BU main technical interface for products in mass production.
- Representing technically the BU together with the BU Manager in front of Management, at customer visits, and trade shows
The perfect candidate will have...
- At least 10 years of professional experience, including Integrated Circuit (IC) design and technical team leading in the field of mixed-signal ICs and SoC.
- Background in ultra-low-power, analog/RF, mixed signal and digital IC design.
- Come from an R&D background, with experience leading this sort of roadmap from the beginning.
- Experience in product engineering or open to taking on operational challenges .
- An understanding of MCUs and embedded software.
- Ownership and commitment to the final call.
- A leading role in a dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference.
- A position with strong autonomy
- The opportunity to drive state-of-the-art, innovative, and smart SoC developments
- Great team atmosphere
If this sounds like the perfect next step for your career, apply now!