Role & Responsibilities
As an Account Manager, you'll focus purely on delivery, headhunting candidates for MRL's client base. The role is diverse, fun and challenging, giving you the freedom to focus on what you're best at.
Being an Account Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, environment as well as their competition.
- Using social media to creatively advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Networking with relevant contacts to gain industry knowledge as well as recommendations and referrals
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements with candidates
- Offering advice to candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, revenue and minimum KPI levels.