Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service provides our clients with an end-to-end solution for talent acquisition. We'll manage your ATS system for internal applicants, proactively headhunt candidates, provide reporting and data on the entire recruitment process, working as an extension of your company to ensure the best experience for every candidate.
Our RPO services include the following features:
- Management of all internal applicants
- Proactive headhunting by a dedicated team of consultants
- Management of the entire recruitment process from application to offer acceptance
- Support and aftercare with all successful applicants including collecting and implementing feedback
- Regular reporting on the entire recruitment process to identify and fix pain points
- Training and development for internal hiring managers
- Marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to increase brand awareness and applicant rate
We'll work with you to create a bespoke pricing model, tailored to your specific needs to allow for inconsistent hiring patterns month to month
During these unprecedented times, redundancies or large-scale company restructures are becoming more and more common. Ensuring your reputation is safeguarded throughout these processes and your employees have brand new opportunities for them to succeed is paramount.
At MRL, we're able to act as an extension of your company to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your employees.
What's included in our outplacement service:
- CV assessment and support for employees facing redundancy
- Interview preparation for every employee
- Career path planning to ensure the impact of their career is minimised
- Market screening and identification of suitable vacancies for employees
- Aftercare and satisfaction surveys for all employees successfully reoriented
The current hiring landscape is fiercely competitive, seeing most candidates interviewing with multiple companies at any one time. To ensure you stand out amongst your competitors, we offer an end-to-end evaluation of your entire recruitment process, helping you get the talent you need to give your company the edge.
Our Process Auditing service includes the following features:
- End-to-end Analysis of the actual state of your recruiting process
- 1-2-1 consultation with each key decision-maker in the recruitment process
- Evaluation of your job adverts and marketing activities
- Analytical reporting to highlight the pain points in your recruitment process
- Identification and recommendations for each area of improvement
- Training for hiring managers and key decision-makers
Don't just take our word for it
MRL is the best recruitment consultancy I have worked with, smart, professional, open in communication and always available for support and advice in the recruitment process. MRL gets the balance right by representing the candidate and the employer equally and managing expectations from both sides. MRL has helped me identify and secure a position that is the best fit for me. It has been a pleasure to work with MRL and I definitely recommend working with them.
MRL played a key role in growing our European presence. In both the UK and Germany, MRL was able to quickly assemble a target list of hard hitting and proven sales people and help us get the best on board. I look forward to working with them again.
We've been working with MRL for years now, and it's been a great and very successful experience. Whenever we have a difficult process, they get the right candidates and help us secure them for our organisation. They really understand who we are and what we need - they really get us. That's a huge advantage, both for us and for the candidates. They are a true partner in recruiting for us.
MRL Consulting Group is a recruitment partner that provides value added services to NXP as they understand the semiconductor market and its specific requirements. They have demonstrated a high level of flexibility and reacted well to our changes in demand.
We work closely together with MRL and have found them professional and structured in their approach. They have an extensive understanding of our specific requirements and business and we enjoy a relationship which is built on trust, confidentiality and professionalism.
We worked together with MRL during a recruitment process and only can tell the best about the cooperation! MRL’s knowledge and support was excellent, they put a great effort in the whole process and the communication always was prompt, with the necessary information! During the whole process MRL were always available and very supporting. In total I can highly recommend them, It's been a pleasure working with MRL.